Refreshing Raw Cucumber Soup
This cucumber soup is a great healthy option for the people who want to lose weight. You can serve it cool or warm it up for those cold winter days. It is easy to make and tastes even better.
Cuisine: Raw Food
- 2 cups cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup squash, chopped
- 1 cup avocado, chopped and peeled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups water, room temperature
- ½ large lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- You can add more water depending how you like the consistency.
- Serve it cool or warm
Instead of using dill you can also add a dash of cayenne and a handful of cilantro. Also, add a little more lemon juice if you find it to be too bland.
Calories: 137 Fat: 12.4 g Carbohydrates: 7.4 g Sodium: 300 mg Fiber: 3.2 g Protein: 1.6 g