Raw Sweet Potato Salad
This sweet potato salad is super healthy. Not to mention, it is simple and quick to make it too. You can enjoy it as a healthy lunch or a side dish for your dinner
Cuisine: Raw Food
- 2½ cups raw sweet potatoes, shredded and peeled
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅔ cup pecans, chopped
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons crushed fennel seeds
- 1½ teaspoons dried crushed lavender
- 2 pinches freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix sweet potatoes, pecans, and cranberries all in a bowl.
- Mix olive oil, lavender, lemon juice, rice vinegar, black pepper, and fennel in a smaller bowl.
- Pour this dressing over the sweet potatoes mixture.
- Put it in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
You can substitute white wine vinegar to rice vinegar. Crush the lavender and fennel before mixing it with the other ingredients.
Calories: 363 Fat: 21.6 g Carbohydrates: 44.1 g Sodium: 8 mg Fiber: 6.1 g Protein: 2.7 g