Raw Carrot Roll
This is perfect for your healthy lunch or snack. Easy to make and tastes even better.
- 2 carrots
- 50g of papaya
- 50g of cabbage
- 4-6 cashew nuts
- 4 almonds
- A pinch of pepper
- A pinch of sea salt
- Fresh mint
- Take the carrots and cut very thinly length wise. You would have thin long strips of carrots. Set aside for now.
- Chop the papaya.
- Remove the cabbage stem. Chop the cabbage but don’t chop all of the cabbage leaves, leave some for wrapping the carrot sticks in.
- Chop the cashew nuts and the almonds.
- In a bowl, combine the cabbage, papaya, cashew and the almonds. Add sea salt and pepper to it.
- Now place the carrot strips onto a cabbage leaf.
- Put the cabbage mix into the middle. Wrap the carrot up tightly in a cabbage leaf.
- Repeat with the rest of the carrot strips.
- Garnish with the mint on top.
You can use Romaine lettuce instead of the cabbage.