Raw Beet Salad
This raw beet salad is cheap, fresh, and easy to prepare. It’s a perfect healthy lunch packed with vitamins when our immune system really needs a boost.
Cuisine: Raw Food
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 raw red beet, peeled and grated
- 1 small celery root, peeled and grated
- 1 raw carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 apple – cored, peeled, and cubed
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Mix the vinegar, olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard in a small bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the carrot, beet, apple, and celery root on the plate and pour the dressing on.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can also try sesame oil instead of olive oil or add some diced red bell peppers for more crunch and sweetness without adding more sugar. It also tastes best when left sitting in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
Calories: 219 Fat: 14 g Carbohydrates: 22.2 g Fiber: 3.8 g Protein: 2.8 g