Radish, Papaya, Kale Salad
This radish, papaya, kale salad is for all the radish lovers. This is a great refreshing summer salad. It’s an excellent way to mix up the menu and it looks great on the table too.
- 3 radishes, peeled, sliced thinly
- Half of an unripe papaya, sliced
- 1 kale, thinly chopped
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Lemon zest
- A pinch of sea salt
- In a large bowl, throw in all the vegetables.
- Add the lemon zest and the salt. Toss it well.
- Finally drizzle the olive oil and again mix.
- Serve fresh.
You can substitute papaya for apples and you can add ripe avocado to the mix.