Simply put, pranic healing is a form of energy healing that requires no touch or any other invasive approach. It is based on a solid principle- powerful personalities and successful people around the world have one thing in common- a big aura.
This form of healing has been in use since thousands of years, and is a simple self-healing process. To learn more about it, read on…
What is Pranic Healing Meditation?
Pranic healing is based on two simple principles. The law of self recovery which suggests that the body has an ability to repair itself, and prana which is the life force energy that flows through the body.
This form of therapy uses the energy from the environment, the healer or the individual itself (or any natural elements) to bring about health and wellbeing. It has been found that possessing the basic knowledge of pranic healing and practicing it may help improve relationships and improve money management. It also helps strengthen the aura and shape the overall personality of the individual.
How Does it Work?
Pranic healing is based on the thought that the body possesses energy that makes it capable to ward away diseases.
It is thought to be extremely beneficial since it has no side effects whatsoever associated with its use. Also, it has been found to be extremely effective in tackling the following conditions.
- Better health and improved stamina.
- Better concentration and memory
- Inner peace
- Relief from cold, cough and fever
- Rapid spiritual growth
- Improvement in interpersonal skills and greater self esteem
- Reduced stress
- An ability to attract good luck and become prosperous
7 Steps to Try Pranic Healing Yourself
This type of healing doesn’t require any complex procedures. Though it is best to get yourself healed from a professional practitioner, you could also try it yourself. Simply follow these 7 steps to implement it in your everyday life.
- Make an affirmative statement such as ‘I am receptive and intentional, and I allow this energy to flow within me and heal myself.’ This can be anything depending on your area of interest.
- Imagine your physical body around 2 feet tall in front of you like a hologram, and call out to it by speaking your name thrice.
- Face the hologram, take your hands together (cup them) and use them to ‘clean’ out the negative emotions, fears and stuff you don’t like about yourself from the 2 foot version of you.
- Now wash your cupped hands in a bowl containing salt water, and do this 10 times (or more if you like).
- Next, follow the same procedure with the ‘back’ version of your hologram, and repeat.
- Throughout the entire procedure, take deep breaths while the tip of your tongue is at the roof of your mouth.
- Repeat this exercise as many times as you like.
These simple exercises, can prove to be extremely fruitful, especially if done every few days.