Cucumber, Tomato, Lettuce Salad
This simple cucumber, tomato, lettuce salad is great as a side dish or a quick lunch option. It's tasty and wonderful light meal.
- 1 cucumber
- 2 red tomatoes
- A handful of lettuce
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp of fat free mayo
- A pinch of black pepper
- Cut the cucumber into thin sticks.
- Cut the tomatoes into halves and then cut it length wise into 1cm thick pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the cucumber, tomato with salt, pepper.
- Add the mayo and toss around.
- Serve on top of the lettuce leaves.
You can substitute fat free mayo for olive oil instead. Also, you can add a hard boiled egg to the salad.