Cucumber, Tomato, Carrot Salad
This cucumber, tomato, carrot salad is really simple with a nice crunch, low in calories and in fat. Great for people who are watching their diet, but delicious for those who aren't, as well.
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 yellow tomato, diced
- 1 carrot, cut into sticks
- 1 tbsp of fat free sour cream
- 1 chili, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Squeeze the juice out of the ingredients using your hand.
- That way the flavor would really come out.
- Serve fresh.